This is the real life story of a 25 year old fighting the fight of her life with breast cancer and then at 29 finding a recurrence and having to make life changing decisions. This is my story.

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. Ralph Marston

I've been known as a strong willed, independent, and stubborn girl and woman. Maybe it all was planned to be that way so that I could succeed in this fight. I learn more about myself each day and what I can handle and what's really important in this world.


Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm sooo excited!

Yesterday was a good day.  I was peppy and feeling a lot better.  My incision is starting to heal up and not be so tender finally.  Just waiting on results still. I have a medical oncology appointment Monday and a follow up for the surgery on Wednesday.

This morning I thought I had one baby shower and next week the other baby shower however I was wrong. I have two baby showers today! Fun filled day to come with good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment