This is the real life story of a 25 year old fighting the fight of her life with breast cancer and then at 29 finding a recurrence and having to make life changing decisions. This is my story.

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. Ralph Marston

I've been known as a strong willed, independent, and stubborn girl and woman. Maybe it all was planned to be that way so that I could succeed in this fight. I learn more about myself each day and what I can handle and what's really important in this world.


Monday, April 30, 2012

Been a hectic last few days. Cancelled my trip to see friends in TN, caught up with a friend and watched "5 Year Engagement", birthday party and getting ready for the surgery here at the house.  It's kinda bad to say I am sure, but I now have a routine before surgery - prep the house and cook enough food for the time I'm down.  I am ready to get this thing out. It is starting to get sore for no reason, hate feeling it just being there.  Just one more day.  Tuesday I find out what time the thing comes out and hopefully end up still having an implant.  Let's get this show on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment